Join us for a deep dive into the federal laws that govern financial assistance programs and charity care across the U.S. and learn about emerging technology and new approaches that can help you run more efficient patient-centered financial assistance programs.
- The Affordable Care Act’s 501(r)
- CMS Medicare Bad Debt reimbursement rules
- National Health Service Corps charity care requirements
- How state governments are addressing medical debt and hospital FAP
- How to effectively connect financial assistance eligible patients to your FAP
This session will be helpful to anyone involved with hospital financial assistance processes.
Ensure compliance with up-to-date knowledge of laws that govern hospital financial assistance policies. We’ll also discuss emerging technology and new approaches to help you run more efficient patient-centered financial assistance programs.
Fill out the form below to access the recording of the Laws that Govern Financial Assistance in Healthcare—Stay Up to Date webinar presented by Breez CEO Nick McLaughlin on November 2, 2022.