Nearly 90% of Americans are unaware, unsure or have not applied for hospital financial assistance. Many patients, who would likely qualify for some level of financial assistance, often slip through the cracks and wind up in collections.
Hospital financial assistance programs are at the forefront of today’s healthcare discourse, dominating headlines with increasing urgency. The stakes have never been higher: without quick and comprehensive reform, hospitals face a looming crisis of reputational harm, public backlash and damaging media narratives.
This is your opportunity to flip the narrative.
Join Breez CEO Nick McLaughlin for this 45-minute webinar as we dive deep into the results from our latest Hospital Financial Assistance Industry Report and provide actionable strategies your hospital can establish in 2024.
What We Will Cover:
- The Medical Debt Crisis
- The Evolution of U.S. Hospital Financial Assistance
- Navigating the Storm with Optimized Financial Assistance Programs
- Survey Insights: Understanding Patient Needs and Awareness
- Overcoming the Stigma of “Charity Care”
- Improving the Patient Financial Experience
- Leadership’s Role in Financial Assistance Success
If you work in hospital charity care or billing and want to improve the patient financial experience at your organization, you won’t want to miss this.